We Can Remove Bad Odors After A Fire
Hydroxyl Generator Helps Eliminate Bad Odors After A Fire
This home in Raleigh, NC, suffered from a bad fire. A candle caught the bathroom on fire and caused a ton of damage, not only to the bathroom but the surrounding rooms as the soot and smoke traveled throughout the home.
Not only does our team need to take care of all the visible fire and soot damage left behind, but after a fire, there is also the issue of the smoke odor that sticks to the floors, walls, and ceilings. Our team uses a hydroxyl generator to assist us during the odor removal process.